Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1951. was born in Kakanj, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1969. completed secondary studies (Gymnasium in Kakanj)
- 1969./70.-1975. graduated from the University of Sarajevo, School of Medicine in 1975, and awarded the MD degree
- 1967. beginning of the employment at the Health house with polyclinic Kakanj and Sarajevo
- 1980.-1994. works at the Institute of Microbiology, Parasitology and Immunology «Dr Robert Fried» in Sarajevo
- 1995-97. works as an assistant lecture at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- 1998. works at the department of Microbiology and Parasitology at the Medical Faculty University of Sarajevo.
- 1981.-1984. specialization in medical micobiology the Medical Faculty University of Zagreb, Croatia
- 1986. complited his postgraduate studes in Croatia, and awordwd the degree Master of Science at the Medical Faculty University of Zagreb, Croatia
- 1991. PhD at the Medical Faculty university of Sarajevo
- 1998. appointed as docent et the School of Medicine, University of Sarajevo
- 2004. appointed as an associate professor at the School of Medicine, University of Sarajevo
- 1986.-94. chief of the Department of Virology of the Institute of Microbiology and Parasitology «Dr Robert Fried» in Sarajevo, and vice chief of the Institute of Microbiology and Parasitology «Dr Robert Fried» in Sarajevo
As the principal author and co-author, Dr. Zvizdić published more than 112 original and review articles in many journals. He is also a member of the Society of Microbiology Bosnia and Herzegovina He participated in many conferences around the world (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Argentina, Turkey, Monte-Negro, Switzerland, etc). His main field is Virology. He issued three university books in General Medical Virology, Medical Virology and Virology and a lot of practicums for students of many faculties in Bosnia and Herzegovina and in other countries. He is very common with modern laboratory techniques in Virology diagnostics .Also he participated as a project leader and a member from the six projects.
He speaks French and English languages.