Prof Izet Hozo, MD, PhD
Prof Izet Hozo, MD, PhD
- 1966- 1970 High School, Livno, B I H
- 1970- 1975 Faculty of Medicine, University of Sarajevo
- 1975-1976 Internship-University Medical Centre Sarajevo
- 1976-State Examination: Ministry of Public Health and Social Welfare, 1977 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1977-1981 Residency in Internal medicine
- University Medical Center, Internal Clinic, Sarajevo, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Program Director: Prof. Djemaludin Rezakovic, MD, PhD. Acad.
- University Medical Center Ljubljana, Internal Clinic, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Program Director: Prof. N. Matko, MD, PhD.
- University Medical Center, Internal Clinic, Zagreb, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Program Director: Prof. Nijaz Hadjic, MD, PhD.
- University Medical Center, Internal Clinic, Geneve (L'Hopital Cantonal Geneve) Swizerland Program Director: Prof. M.Muller.
- 1982- Work on Masters Thesis:"Sociomedical aspects of alcoholic liver 1985 cirrhosis"
- 1986- Work on Doctoral Thesis: "Sociomedical and clinical aspects of 1989 liver damages by the plastic industry workers"
- 1986 First researcher in the Project :"Liver damages by the workers in a until plastic industry" sponsored by Croatian Ministry of Science and now Technology.
- Specialist of Internal Medicine: Cetrified by the Board of Ministry of Public Health, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1984 Subspecialist of Gastroenterology and hepatology, Certified by the Board of Ministry of Public Health, Croatia
- 1984 Specialist for ultrasound investigation, Interuniversity Centar Dubrovnik, Croatia"
- 1985 Win Master's Degree (Thesis:"Sociomedical aspects of alcoholic liver cirrhosis"), Sarajevo, Faculty of Medicine. Win Doctoral's Degree (Thesis: "Sociomedical and clinical aspects of
- 1989 liver damages by the plastic industry workers ")Sarajevo, Faculty of Medicine.
- 1977- Postgraduate Study of Social medicine, Health informatic and 1981 Health protection organisation, Institute of Social medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Sarajevo.
- 1983- Postgraduate Study of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University Medical Centre, Faculty of Medicine , Zagreb, Croatia.
- 1985 Postgraduate Study of Endoscopy, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Medicine
- 1975- 1976 Health Care Center Livno, Primary Health Care, Livno, BiH.
- 1976-1977 Health Care Center Kupres, Director Primary Healh Care.
- 1983 Cheef of Department for endoscopic and ultrasound investigations, Internal Clinic Split, Clinical Hospital Split, Croatia
- since 1976 Member of Medical Association, Bosia and Herzegovina
- since 1983 Member of Medical Association, Croatia
- since 1985 Member of Section for Gastroenterology and Hepatology of Croatian Medical Association
- since 1985 Member of Ultrasound Section of Croatian Medical Association
- since 1990 Member of European Society for Endoscopy and Ultrasound
PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS (RESEARCH INTERESTS)
- Liver damages caused by vinilchloridmonomer and other chemical substances
- Liver damages caused by alcohol
- Ultrasound and endoscopic investigations
- Inflammatory bovel disease